Below are some of the most commonly asked questions:
1. How long is your waitlist?
We are currently accepting children of all ages!
2. Can I get a tour of the facility?
Yes! We'd love it if you'd come by. Please Contact Us.
3. Are refunds offered for days when my child will not attend (Ie. sick/vacation)?
No, we do not offer refunds for these days.
4. Are there regular inspections?
Provincial licensing officers will visit every 6-12 months unless they feel they need to come more regularly. The last inspection report is available at the front of the facility for anyone to review.
5. Are you accredited and when is your accreditation and license renewal?
Yes, we are accredited.
6. How can I get more information?
We'd prefer it if you came by our facility first. After that, we'll provide you with all of our in house policies/procedures and documentation.
7. What are your rates?
We prefer not to publish the rates online for a number of reasons. However, we're happy to discuss this with you when you Contact Us or come by our facility!
8. Are subsidies available?
Absolutely! Please see the Government of Alberta's website here.